Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Ok ok ok.

Ok ok ok, I'm occupying myself with youtube... Today I subscribed to this boy:



He has a nice accent with the added bonus of being verra verra cute.

Of course, he's also a gay vegetarian. I like that :)

I went over the stitching on my bag. I don't think it'll break now - I'm more worried about the button coming off... But anywhosel, this is what it looks like:


I look like a freak. The bag, on the other hand, looks fabulous, darling.

Had a big cry today but I feel a little bit better now. Don't feel as if I've got any further decision-wise though. As The Clash so aptly put it, "Should I stay or should I go?".

There's no easy answer, but there never is anymore, is there? Welcome to the world of adults, Elisa.

:( Growing up is no fun.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)