Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Is it too much?

Is it too much to post three blog entries in one day? Probably, but I just had to share this.

Yesterday, I was on imdb.com (internet movie database) looking at Flight of the Pheonix cause it was on TV. I was looking at the message board and I found this:

warning: do not show this movie to children!
i rented this movie for my children believing it to be the harry potter movie called 'order of the phoenix.' i left the room and now the children are having horrific nightmares. DO NOT MAKE THE SAME MISTAKE I DID. wal mart refuses to accept the return of this horrific movie since i broke the seal. warning to all and to all a good night.


I laughed my head off. What a complete and utter moron. Some people just shouldn't be allowed to pro-create. Oh, and in case you were wondering, this is what the cover to Flight of the Pheonix looks like:



I understand the confusion, cause there is that one book where Draco puts a spell on Harry that makes him look 25 years older but inexplicably improves his eye site, then he has to fly a plane through the desert to get to Hogwarts. What - you guys don't remember that one?

There were plenty of nasty messages in reply and among them was this:

I suppose u have a rule for not shooting up skag in front of the kids then.


The original idiot replied:

no in mah family we dont do nuthin like that. i had too many cousins fall to meth n marijuana that i wont let my kids even no what it is.


I love it. I want to meet this person. And of course, I couldn't help adding my two-cents to the discussion.

HAHAHAHAHA this is awesome.
The fact that anyone could make this mistake just blows my mind.
Not to worry everyone, there is still hope for the human race.

And by the way, I agree, you write like you're pre-pubescent.


End of hilarity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)