Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Today.

Today I have nothing to do. I am sitting in front of the tv with a coffee, looking through one of my old journals and thinking about nothing in particular.

I was going to go for a walk but it looks like rain.

The party in Christiania was pretty cool. It was like a massive street party and there was a really good dj playing great house music. I got kinda grossed out by some guys who were talking to us while we were sitting down cause they were seedy as and snorted coke in front of us. Yuck.

Tonight Elisabeth and Julie are going to see Madonna, so I've got to babysit Eric until Johannes gets home from work. Woo - hoo.

Goddamn Elisabeth wants me to paint her some raver nails. SO I'd better go do that... I guess... sounds like a party.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)