Monday, August 3, 2009

Sheesh.

Sheesh, I should be sleeping right now. Julz is, and snoring rather prettily I might add.

Just had a conversation with my ex on fb. I can always tell I am mega bored when I end up talking to him. I pretended to be interested for at least 15 minutes!

I need to straighten my hair. It's all curly and threatening to swallow my head whole. And then what would I be? Just a headless body walking around - that would be rather pointless.

I'm gonna make a case for my harmonica so that it won't get scratched.

Hmmm, maybe I should spend less time accessorizing my stuff, and more time actually using it.

Shit I'm tired. I should really get some z's...

1 comment:

  1. Hey there Denmark-lady.

    When are you going to send me that short story you were going to email for my opinion?

    And what was the word you invented for how you felt?

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love ;)