Monday, October 5, 2009

New concept.

New concept for a piece of writing I'm working on - a script.

It's silly, really, that I should begin something new when I already have something else that's rather large in the works. I suppose that's just the way I am. I've had this idea festering away inside my tiny brain for at least a month, and I finally decided that I just had to get it out.

It's a play with two main players. There are a couple of minor characters too, but they have about one line each, if any. The main characters names are Paloma (a prostitute) and Duane (one of her clients). It's written mostly in dramatic monologues and is set in Paloma's apartment, and the street outside it.

I don't really feel comfortable revealing much more on the internet. Not that many people read this... But I suppose you can never be too careful.

However, I will leave any unknown readers with this:


It's a preliminary design for the stage that I quickly whipped up on paint, earlier today.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)