Saturday, November 27, 2010

Alexi Wasser

Alexi Wasser says I have to do this, so I will. Even though I'm not American so I do not celebrate Thanksgiving. Nor does anyone I know. Regardless, it's probably I fairly fruitful activity, and I have nothing better to do.

10 things I am thankful for:
  1. I'm still alive. This surprises me.
  2. My family love and support me.
  3. I can see who my real friends are; those who are loyal and trustworthy and who care about me.
  4. My boyfriend feels more for me than perhaps I deserve sometimes.
  5. I get to go to University, and even though I often act like I hate it, I appreciate the opportunity to learn.
  6. I have a roof over my head and food in my tummy.
  7. I have seen three continents and lots of countries.
  8. I can appreciate the way I've grown during my life, but I have not lost sight of the things I still need to improve upon.
  9. I was born with an almost-healthy body and a semi-fuctional brain, which is much more than some people get.
  10. Most of the time I am doing what I want, and nobody can take my liberties from me - civil or otherwise.

We do have a lot to be thankful for.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)