Monday, March 29, 2010

I am seious.

I am seriously thinking about what to do with my life. I don't think I'm enjoying uni as much as I should be because I am not really into my course.

I always just assumes that uni would be where I ended up, but what if it is not for me? There's nothing I want to do but write.

I wish I hadn't defered already, so I could defer now and have some time to just write without having to worry about deadlines and responsibilities for a while. Then maybe I could finish my novel and actually give it a chance. I could try my luck with publishing.

I suppose for now the smart thing to do is to stay in school and just try to get the most I can out of it.

I always make things difficult for myself >:(

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)