Wednesday, September 30, 2009

I've now.

I've now skipped two days of school in a row and I'm bored out of my mind.

I've been wasting way the time surfing the internet, playing tetris on my ds, and watching re-runs of 90's tv shows.

I'm feeling terribly lethargic, and totally stagnant. I need something productive to occupy my time.

I have assignments, of course, but they seem so pointless when I know that they don't count for anything. I have tennis training this afternoon, which I don't want to go to, even though I know it will be good for me to get the endorphins pumping, and that I'll probably end up enjoying it.

I think I should start a new craft project. Perhaps I will finish sewing the skirt I abandoned a couple of months ago. Or maybe I should start making some presents in preparation for Christmas. Of course, I know I am being very premature, but putting together creative things takes time - especially for me.

Well then, that's settled I suppose. I'll start tonight.

I played with the kittens today.


Isn't she lovely?

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)