All I need to do is calm down. I somehow manage to get myself so worked up about things these days. I wear my heart on my sleeve much more often than I am comfortable with. I used to be way better at all this.
Anyway, it's 2011, so I have resolutions. I wrote these down at Southbound while I was roasting in my tent. I was probably pretty delirious, but it doesn't come out that way :D I think.
1. Never ever ever everrr get as drunk as you did last night.
2. If you are awake and functioning, go to uni.
3. If you are at uni, go to your classes. Duhhh.
4. Lose weight, stupid.
5. Save enough money for Japan and then some.
6. Make decisions, stick by them, and don't regret what you can not change.
7. Make some valuable contribution to the community.
8. Stay in contact with people who matter, and cut out those who are deteramental to your wellbeing.
9. Make money from something other than soul-sucking part time jobs.
10. Grow your hair longer than it's ever been before. Yeow!
I just made mousse and now there's chocolate all over my dress. I am high class personified.