10 things I am thankful for:
- I'm still alive. This surprises me.
- My family love and support me.
- I can see who my real friends are; those who are loyal and trustworthy and who care about me.
- My boyfriend feels more for me than perhaps I deserve sometimes.
- I get to go to University, and even though I often act like I hate it, I appreciate the opportunity to learn.
- I have a roof over my head and food in my tummy.
- I have seen three continents and lots of countries.
- I can appreciate the way I've grown during my life, but I have not lost sight of the things I still need to improve upon.
- I was born with an almost-healthy body and a semi-fuctional brain, which is much more than some people get.
- Most of the time I am doing what I want, and nobody can take my liberties from me - civil or otherwise.
We do have a lot to be thankful for.