Tuesday, April 6, 2010

When I'm not doing anything.

When I'm not doing anything I feel a bit shit. Now is one of those times. I'm in between awesome things.

Yesterday I met with Megan and Patrick. We went to Freo. Meg and I had different tofu meals at the upmarkets. It was very zen.

I stayed the night with her. I wrote, and she drew, and then we watched Fantastic Mr. Fox. I wrote what I think may be called an article of some sort. It was part anger, part cynacism, and part contentment. What an odd combination.

I came home this morning and now I am looking up vegetarian recipes and sipping the lemon lime and bitters I just concocted.

This evening I am going to dinner at Mariions house with Lisa and others. We will eat before heading down to Bicton Baths to camp out under the stars and consume elicit substances.

I hate the waiting.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for showing me some love ;)