Wednesday, September 9, 2009

Last night.

Last night I dreamed about arriving home.

I walked through the gates and there was a big group of people waiting for me. Linley and the girls were holding a ridiculously huge banner that said "Welcome home Elisa!".

My family was also there, as well as I think Julz, Megan and a few others.

Then standing right in the middle of the group, at the front, was Austen.

The walk towards them seemed to take forever and I was thinking to myself, "Stay calm, walk normally", but then I thought, "Fuck this", and I threw my bags down right in the middle of Arrivals and ran into a big hug from Austen.

I started crying and then he was holding my hands and saying how much he missed me and I said, "Kiss me quick, before I feint", and he did.

And that was all.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds very much like a dream I've had a few times :) I can't wait for it to become a reality <3 xxxx

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for showing me some love ;)